Our advisors are available Monday to Friday, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Paris time) to assist you.
Contact us by phone: +33 (0)1 42 97 99 16 Contact us by email: email@example.com
Please enter your email and password below to access your account
Please register below to create an account & enjoy exclusive online services: follow your orders, create your wishlist & personalized recommendations.
Collection Dune de Poiray - Discover
Collection Tresse - Discover
Collection Cœur Entrelacé - Discover
Collection Perles Précieuses - Discover
Collection Ma Préférence - Discover
Collection Indrani - Discover
Collection Lolita - Discover
Collection L'Attrape-Coeur - Discover
Collection Filles Antik - Discover
Collection Flower Poiray - Discover
Categorie Rings - Discover
Categorie Earrings - Discover
Categorie Bracelets - Discover
Categorie Pendants - Discover
Categorie Necklaces - Discover
Categorie Chaînes - Discover
Collection Ma Première - Discover
Collection Ma Première Mini - Discover
Collection Ma Première Large Model - Discover
Collection Rive Droite - Discover
Collection Rive Droite Mini - Discover
Watch strap New in - Discover
Watch strap Glossy calf straps - Discover
Watch strap Calfskin straps - Discover
Watch strap Lizard straps - Discover
Watch strap Ostrich straps - Discover
Watch strap Alligator straps - Discover
Watch strap Metal straps - Discover
Customize your watch - Discover
Select a watch strap - Discover
- Check that the lock systems work correctly. - Check that the stones are properly maintained. To do this, gently slide your finger over the stones. If they move, you should get the setting checked by our jewelers.
- Avoid contact with water and cosmetic products. - Don’t wear jewelry during physical activities to avoid shocks and scratches. - Avoid wearing jewelry during activities that involve handling corrosive products (gardening, cleaning, dishwashing), so as not to damage the precious stones . - Don’t expose your jewelry to strong heat: high temperatures can cause irreversible damage the precious stones.
- The stones can be cleaned with warm, soapy water and a small, soft brush or a damp cloth. Then rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft, lint-free cloth. - See a jeweler at a Poiray boutique for a periodic check and a professional cleaning.
- Store your jewel individually in its Poiray box to avoid damage with other jewels. - For chains, make sure to properly close them to avoid the chain getting knotted.
- Avoid wearing a bracelet on the same wrist. - Do not wear your watch when you’re sleeping or when practicing physical activities to avoid shocks and scratches. - Do not expose the watch to strong heat, which could damage the setting or the bracelet. - Keep the watch away from any magnetic source that may affect the watch’s mechanics.
Clean your watch with a soft, dry cloth, paying special attention to the bracelet. - CALFSKIN WATCH BRACELETS Leather is a material that ages naturally over time. To preserve it, we recommend that you avoid contact with water and cosmetics. - VARNISH, SATIN OR GROSGRAIN WATCH BRACELETS Gently rub your bracelet with a soft cloth. - EXOTIC LEATHER (ALLIGATOR, LIZARD, OSTRICH OR LAMB) WATCH BRACELETS Gently rub your bracelet with a soft cloth. - METAL WATCH BRACELET Clean with a soft bristle brush soaked in lukewarm, soapy water with a neutral PH balance, then rinse with clear water and dry with a soft cloth. - FRESH WATER PEARL WATCH BRACELETS: Gently rub your bracelet with a soft cloth. Avoid contact with water.
Our quartz watches have a battery with an average life of 2 years. We recommend that you never leave a used battery in your watch, as this may cause oxidation and damage the mechanism. A replacement battery for your watch should be issued by a Poiray shop or from our after-sales service.
Your watch is water resistant up to 5 ATMs. It can resist rain, and accidental falls but is not suitable for swimming and immersion with temperature changes. The setting must absolutely be replaced every 2 years maximum. Our Poiray after-sales assistance is the only service able to replace the setting.
When you’re not wearing your watch, we recommend that you store it in its original box to protect it from dents and scratches.